How can I make payments to a Child Trust Fund?

Anybody can make payments to a Child Trust Fund Account on behalf of the minor, providing they have confirmed the child’s full name, date of birth and address.

Payments can be made via debit card or cheque.

Debit Card - The agent will ask you to provide the child's unique reference number (URN) to ensure the payment is made to the account it was intended for.

Please note: The URN can only be provided to the registered contact on the account, providing they complete full security checks for themselves and the child.

Cheque - Should be made payable to EQi, signed, dated and have the child's full name and EQi account number quoted on the reverse.

Please send cheques to:
PO Box 4923
BN99 6SF

- Submitted on 29th Feb 2020

Did this answer your question?