What is the process to obtain an APS Allowance with EQi?

If your deceased spouse/civil partner held an EQi Flexible Stocks & Shares ISA, following the notification and evidence of death, you can make a request for the calculation of the APS valuation. This will involve completing and returning the APS Allowance Request Declaration Form which can be located in the Forms section of the website.

The APS Allowance Request Declaration Form requires you to provide your details, the details of the deceased customer, including both your National Insurance numbers and a signed declaration of your eligibility.

Please note the allowance can only be disclosed upon request and is subject to eligibility.

- Submitted on 29th Feb 2020

Did this answer your question?