How do I register the death of a Shareholder using a UK Grant of Representation?

If a UK Grant of Representation is being obtained we will need to see the original, or a sealed office copy (we are not able to accept certified copies). This could be one of the following:

  • Grant of Probate;
  • Letters of Administration; or Certificate of Confirmation (Scotland);
  • A Grant of Representation issued by a Commonwealth country/territory will also be accepted as long as it has been resealed in England by the High Court of Justice.
- Submitted on 15th Feb 2020

Did this answer your question?